Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hurt Feelings

Derek told me this was blog worthy so here it is.
This evening while Derek was at work I had dinner with the boys. I had sliced strawberries on their plate and Trey noticed that the inside of the strawberry was shaped like a heart. He held one in each hand and said,
"this one is for me and this one is dads" of course I said "Where is mine?" Trey responded with "I love dad lots and you a little lots" WHAT!! I was so hurt so I told him he should love us both the same and he said "no, I love dad more" of course I had to know why and he said, because dad wrestles me. GRRRR, such a boy thing.
I called Derek at work and had to tell him, Can you see why this was blog worthy? Today we finally had sunshine. This is the boys playing Golf with baseball bats and tennis balls :)

Parker's first ride on the lawn mower.

Fathers Day we went for a drive up to Green Canyon and Teton Dam.



5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Ah.. that's sad. He doesn't mean it! When play time is over they always want their mom. Toby said Bailey always tells him she loves me more.

Carly&Seth said...

I made seth read that and he thought it was funny, I would feel the same way as you though!

Anonymous said...

Oh man that is sad!! I would be so sad too!! I am sad cause Rhett says daddy all the time and still doesn't say mommy!!

Shanna and Brad said...

What a little stinker! I would feel bad too. I'm sure he doesn't mean it. You just need to wrestle with him more :) J/K

Jamie said...

That is too cute! We all know boys are more attached to their mama's :)