Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sick Kids



We had sick kids the last 2 weeks. It started out with Jackson who was running a fever for 3 days and not sleeping well and then found its way to Trey which got much worse. Wednesday he started with a small cough and runny nose, I'm sure we all don't need to many details but Saturday morning we where worried about him so I took him to Community Care. He has a sinus infection, two red ears, sore throat, and of course THE COUGH!! He is on an antibiotic so hopefully we will so some improvement and that it won't go back to Jackson. The doctor told Trey that he couldn't kiss his baby brother so Trey makes sure he reminds us that a couple of times a day. He also informed us yesterday at dinner that he wants to be a doctor so he can check my ears when I have a bad cough. They are doing much better! YEAH

No comments: